On this page you will find some helpful resources that can educate, inform, and assist you in meeting your goals and getting what you want out of counseling and therapy. Don't see what you're looking for in the list below? Contact us and we'd be happy to help.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, call the Alachua County Crisis Center at (352) 264 - 6789.
- American Psychological Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation
- Healthy Lifestyle Refinery
Healthy Lifestyle Refinery is run by Claire, a registered dietitian, and offers many holistic nutrition and lifestyle services to support you on your journey to health and wellness.